Finance & Administration Manager
Join CPM Partners as Finance & Administration Manager!
Locations: Geneva, Zurich or Olten
As part of our ambition to adopt the best standard in finance and administration, we seek a competent individual highly motivated by organizational performance and financial success to lead our Finance and Accounting Department.
We are searching for a highly motivated team player with an independent and proactive spirit to join our team as Finance & Administration Manager. As a team leader with a background in the professional services industry and proficiency in German and English, fluency in French is highly desirable. You will be responsible for leading a skilled finance team, ensuring the accuracy of local accounts, timely consolidated monthly management reporting, and expertly managing the annual financial close. Your expertise will also be pivotal in identifying promising business investments and nurturing essential relationships with auditors and accountants to ensure compliance.
- Lead and manage a team of 6 accountants and controllers.
- Oversee local accounts verification and accounting for the group, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Deliver consolidated management reporting (financial and operational), providing insights and enabling informed decision-making, with the goal of shortening the close & report times
- Manage the annual closing process, ensuring a smooth and timely completion.
- Calculate business unit, country, entity, and project profitability/margins, providing critical performance insight.
- Collaborate and report to Senior Executive members of the Executive Board, serving as a trusted advisor and providing strategic financial guidance.
- Control operations (finance, timesheet & expenses collection, payroll), ensuring efficiency and effectiveness.
- Supervise tax, VAT, and other regulatory compliance matters, minimizing risk and exposure.
- Manage insurance policies and claims, protecting the company and its assets.
- Build and maintain relationships with local and group auditors, ensuring transparency and accountability.
- Foster relationships with local external accountants and auditors, leveraging expertise and insights.
- Analyze business investment opportunities, identifying and assessing potential risks and rewards.
- Manage related overall group budgets (IT systems for finance, advisory, accounting, audit), optimizing resource allocation and driving value.
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Certified accountant: Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or equivalent professional accounting certification.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate, and develop a team of accountants.
- Experience working in a professional services firm, such as an accounting, law, or consulting firm.
- Fluent in German and English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in French, able to communicate effectively with French-speaking colleagues, authorities, service providers and colleagues.
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience.
- Work at least 60% at CPM Partners premises in Geneva, Olten, or Zurich
- Willingness to travel to the other offices in Switzerland on an occasional basis
- Highly proficient in MS Office with a focus on Excel
- Experience working with Odoo ERP is a plus
- Swiss or any residency permit allowing to work in Switzerland
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals that promotes diversity and inclusion
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering working flexibility
- Competitive, transparent performance- & competency-based recognition and progression system
About CPM Partners
CPM Partners is an EMEA player in the Corporate Performance Management professional services field headquartered in Switzerland, present in 12 countries, employing over 200 Corporate Performance Management consultants. Our brands, Satriun, Inplenion, cpmVision and Solantic provide best-in-class services that empower the finance office to make faster and better-informed decisions.
We provide advisory services and solutions for private and public organizations, helping them to streamline their financial processes, increase their productivity, and push the boundaries of corporate performance management. Our team of international experts is committed to helping our clients achieve their project goals on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
We are constantly looking for passionate and talented individuals with a solution-driven and continuous learning mindset to be part of our success story and help us provide the highest products and quality services to our respected clients.
Take the next step now to be more than a chapter in our success story, and apply online for your new challenge!
Geneva, Olten or Zürich
Finance & Administration Manager